THE RAUCH FAMILY:
Grew up big but still small: founded in 1919 in Austria, we are a 4th generation family owned business. Our constant ambition for the highest quality made RAUCH what it is today – a worldwide leading beverage company.
YOUR ROLE IN THE FAMILY:
· Maintains a safe and secure work environment, including correcting unsafe acts/conditions
· Repairs, troubleshoots, improves and maintains high speed production and packaging line equipment
· Troubleshoots, maintains, overhauls, lubricates, disassembles/reassembles and repairs as needed equipment including: Pumps, Valves, Heat Exchangers, Filters, Gearboxes, Fillers, Seamers, Packers
· Resolves motor, pump, conveyor and hydraulic issues
· Interprets schematics and equipment manuals
· Utilizes Maintenance Management software to receive and print daily work order assignments; track and enter time work against work orders; create repair work orders as needed to correct issues
· Effectively responds to directions during emergencies by understanding emergency procedures, equipment and systems as necessary; Implements contingency plan to the level required
· Complies with environmental regulations when using, dispensing, or handling hazardous and non-hazardous materials and waste
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR TO JOIN OUR FAMILY?
· 3 years of related job experience
· Ability to apply standard production techniques, procedures and criteria
· Ability to handle sensitive and proprietary information in a confidential manner
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions
· Works production process environment
· This position is exposed to occupational hazards, including but not limited to high noise levels, physical obstacles, exposure to chemicals, etc.
· Must wear appropriate safety glasses, hearing protection, clothing, and footwear in appropriate areas and follow safety practices
· Able to push/pull/move up to 50 pounds
· Able to ascend/descend stairs throughout the workday
Shift: 4 days on/off
RAUCH North America, Inc.
10501 North Reems Road | 85355 | Glendale