THE RAUCH FAMILY:
Grew up big but still small: founded in 1919 in Austria, we are a 4th generation family owned business. Our constant ambition for the highest quality made RAUCH what it is today – a worldwide leading beverage company.
YOUR ROLE IN THE FAMILY:
● Tends accessory equipment such as pumps and conveyors to move materials or ingredients through production processes
● Weighs or measures materials, ingredients, and products to ensure conformance to requirements
● Cleans and maintains equipment, using hand tools
● Collects samples of materials or products for laboratory testing
● Records operational and production data on specified forms
● Tests samples of materials or products to ensure compliance with specifications, using test equipment
● Transfers materials, supplies, and products between work areas, using moving equipment and hand tools
● Unloads mixtures into containers or onto conveyors for further processing
● Adds or mixes chemicals and ingredients for processing, using hand tools or other devices
● Compounds and processes ingredients according to formulas.
● Dislodges and clears jammed materials or other items from machinery and equipment, using hand tools
● Dumps or pours specified amounts of materials into machinery and equipment
● Examines materials, ingredients, or products visually or with hands, to ensure conformance to established standards
● Observes production and monitors equipment to ensure safe and efficient operation
● Opens valves to drain slurry from mixers into storage tanks
● Reads work orders to determine production specifications and information
● Starts machines to mix or blend ingredients; then allow them to mix for specified times
● Stops mixing or blending machines when specified product qualities are obtained, and open valves and start pumps to transfer mixture
● Recognizes and follows Good Manufacturing Processes
● Follows Food Safety Elements
● Recognizes and follows HACCP requirements
● Maintains a safe and secure work environment, including correcting unsafe acts/conditions
● Supports implementation, maintenance and ongoing improvement of the food safety and handling system
● Maintains and ensures adherence to sanitation practices
● Follows all standard operating procedures (SOP’s) for area of responsibility
● Follows instructions from supervisors regarding policies and procedures
● Effectively responds to directions during emergencies by understanding emergency procedures, equipment and systems as necessary; Implements contingency plan to the level required
● Complies with environmental regulations when using, dispensing, or handling hazardous and non-hazardous materials and waste
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR TO JOIN OUR FAMILY?
● 1 year of related experience preferred
● Ability to control operations of equipment and systems
● Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods
● Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
● Knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics, and their applications.
● Ability to apply standard production techniques, procedures, and criteria
● Ability to handle sensitive and proprietary information in a confidential manner
● Ability to functionally operate a computer
● Able to work independently as well as working within a team
● Demonstrates attention to detail
● Takes initiative; proactive instead of reactive
● Adapts to ever changing priorities, situations, and workflow
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions
· Works in a manufacturing environment
· While performing the duties of this position, the employee is frequently required to: talk, hear, reach with hands and arms, grasp, pick, lift, stand, walk, and perform repetitive motions. The employee must frequently lift and /or move 50 pounds. The employee is required to have visual acuity to perform an activity such as operate production machines where the seeing job is at or within arm’s reach
· This position is exposed to occupational hazards, including but not limited to high noise levels, physical obstacles, exposure to chemicals, etc.
· Must wear appropriate safety glasses, hearing protection, clothing, and footwear in appropriate areas and follow safety practices
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
RAUCH North America, Inc.
10501 North Reems Road | 85355 | Glendale