THE RAUCH FAMILY:
Grew up big but still small: founded in 1919 in Austria, we are a 4th generation family owned business. Our constant ambition for the highest quality made RAUCH what it is today – a worldwide leading beverage company.
YOUR ROLE IN THE FAMILY:
· Maintains a safe and secure work environment, including correcting unsafe acts/conditions
· Greets, welcomes, and directs visitors, clients, and employees
· Notifies personnel of visitor arrival
· Informs visitors by maintaining employee and department directories
· Maintains security by following procedures, monitoring logbooks, and issuing visitor badges
· Keeps a safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules and regulations
· Supports continuity among work teams by documenting and communication actions, irregularities, and continuing needs
· Receives deliveries; sort and distributes incoming mail
· Takes inventory of supplies and restocks as needed
· Maintains the general office filing systems
· Schedules appointments and meetings for employees and coordinates with clients regarding meetings
· Arranges travel and accommodations for employees
· Perform other various job duties as required
· Establishes and maintains an employee relations climate of trust and confidence, promoting achievement of plant objectives
· Effectively responds to directions during emergencies by understanding emergency procedures, equipment and systems as necessary; Implements contingency plan to the level required
· Complies with environmental regulations when using, dispensing, or handling hazardous and non-hazardous materials and waste
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR TO JOIN OUR FAMILY?
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
RAUCH North America, Inc.
10501 North Reems Road | 85355 | Glendale