THE RAUCH FAMILY:
Grew up big but still small: founded in 1919 in Austria, we are a 4th generation family owned business. Our constant ambition for the highest quality made RAUCH what it is today – a worldwide leading beverage company.
YOUR ROLE IN THE FAMILY:
· Cleans building and floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing or vacuuming; may use industrial floor scrubbers
· Follows procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment to prevent damage to floors and fixtures
· Moves heavy furniture, equipment, and supplies, either manually or by hand trucks
· Notifies manager concerning the need for major repairs or additions to building operating systems
· Requisitions supplies and equipment needed for cleaning and maintenance duties
· Cleans windows using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges and squeegees
· Makes adjustments and minor repairs to heating, cooling, ventilating, plumbing and electrical systems
· Mixes water and detergents or acids in containers to prepare cleaning solutions, according to specifications
· Strip, seal, finish and polish floors
· Cleans and restores building interiors damaged by fire, smoke or water, using commercial cleaning equipment
· Drives vehicles required to perform or travel to cleaning work, including industrial vacuum cleaners
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR TO JOIN OUR FAMILY?
· Knowledge of equipment maintenance – able to perform routine maintenance on equipment and determining when and what type of maintenance is needed
· Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair and maintenance
· Experience with using cleaning equipment, including floor buffers and cleaning solutions
· Understands occupational hazard safety rules
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions
· Works in a manufacturing environment
· While performing the duties of this position, the employee is frequently required to: talk, hear, reach with hands and arms, grasp, pick, lift, stand, walk, and perform repetitive motions. The employee must frequently lift and /or move 50 pounds. The employee is required to have visual acuity to perform an activity such as operate production machines where the seeing job is at or within arm’s reach
· This position is exposed to occupational hazards, including but not limited to high noise levels, physical obstacles, exposure to chemicals, etc.
· Must wear appropriate safety glasses, hearing protection, clothing, and footwear in appropriate areas and follow safety practices
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
RAUCH North America, Inc.
10501 North Reems Road | 85355 | Glendale