THE RAUCH FAMILY:
Grew up big but still small: founded in 1919 in Austria, we are a 4th generation family owned business. Our constant ambition for the highest quality made RAUCH what it is today – a worldwide leading beverage company.
YOUR ROLE IN THE FAMILY:
· Technical diagnosis and troubleshooting
· Machine rebuilds and overhauls
· Breakdown support
· Major component change outs
· Perform high quality and consistent GMAW & FCAW welds daily
· Experience in working with stainless steel
· Ability to operate Band saws, Iron Workers, Oxy/Fuel Torches, Plasma Torches
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR TO JOIN OUR FAMILY?
· 3 years of related job experience
· You are 6G qualified
· Ability to apply standard production techniques, procedures and criteria
· Ability to handle sensitive and proprietary information in a confidential manner
· Metal Fabrication experience welding in FCAW, GMAW, GTAW or SMAW (Primarily FCAW & GMAW) - 5+ Years Preferred
· Required to have MIG & TIG welding experience
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions
· Works production process environment
· This position is exposed to occupational hazards, including but not limited to high noise levels, physical obstacles, exposure to chemicals, etc.
· Must wear appropriate safety glasses, hearing protection, clothing, and footwear in appropriate areas and follow safety practices
· Able to push/pull/move up to 50 pounds
· Able to ascend/descend stairs throughout the workday
Shift: 4 days on/off
RAUCH North America, Inc.
10501 North Reems Road | 85355 | Glendale