THE RAUCH FAMILY:
Grew up big but still small: founded in 1919 in Austria, we are a 4th generation family owned business. Our constant ambition for the highest quality made RAUCH what it is today – a worldwide leading beverage company.
YOUR ROLE IN THE FAMILY:
· Ensures existing processes are utilized by operations
· Evaluates new processes to improve business operations and implementation within SAP
· Provides first level support for system process concerns
· Monitors local SAP system infrastructure
· Documents SAP processes, procedures, and plans, including changes, upgrades and new services
· Communicates across all levels/departments within the organization
· Utilizes user-friendly functionalities and interfaces
· Maintains a safe and secure working environment, including correcting unsafe acts/conditions
· Establishes and maintains an employee relations climate of trust and confidence, promoting achievement of plant objectives
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR TO JOIN OUR FAMILY?
· 5 years' experience in SAP Support is preferred; or demonstrated proficiency utilizing SAP for required functions
· Process Understanding of Purchasing, Production, Logistics, Sales and Distribution
· Abilities to prioritize tasks and possess time-management skills
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
· Strong communication skills
· Ability to understand the needs of a manufacturing business and the technology capability that is required
· Ability to travel 10% of working time
Experience, Education, and Certifications:
· Willingness to take on any task.
· Reliable and punctual - must adhere to attendance and absenteeism policy.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritize work while multitasking.
· Ability to demonstrate and maintain a “can-do” and positive attitude.
· Ability to provide and receive open and regular feedback and adjust accordingly.
· Works well under pressure while staying true to the company values.
· Unwavering commitment to safety and safe work practices.
· Application of high-level quality standards.
· Must be able to handle sensitive related and proprietary information in a confidential manner.
· Must follow company policies, procedures, practices, and standards of conduct.
· Maintains an awareness of and complies with hazardous waste management and other environmental management requirements in the workplace by attending scheduled training sessions.
· Must maintain professional competence, ethical integrity, knowledge, and skills.
· Ensures safety be wearing appropriate PPE when completing tasks
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions
· Works in a manufacturing environment
· While performing the duties of this position, the employee is frequently required to: talk, hear, reach with hands and arms, grasp, pick, lift, stand, walk, and perform repetitive motions.
· This position is exposed to occupational hazards, including but not limited to high noise levels, physical obstacles, exposure to chemicals, etc.
· Must wear appropriate safety glasses, hearing protection, clothing, and footwear in appropriate areas and follow safety practices
· All employees will wear masks when within 6 feet of each other and when social distancing is not possible; all employees are tested bi-weekly for COVID-19.
RAUCH North America, Inc.
10501 North Reems Road | 85355 | Glendale