THE RAUCH FAMILY:
Grew up big but still small: founded in 1919 in Austria, we are a 4th generation family owned business. Our constant ambition for the highest quality made RAUCH what it is today – a worldwide leading beverage company.
YOUR ROLE IN THE FAMILY:
· Collaboration in the further development of quality awareness at all hierarchical levels of production Knowledge and capable of implementing GSFI standards (BRC, FSSC, SQF or IFS
· Assist with facility environmental sanitation program
· Plans, performs, and oversees inspection and testing of products to ensure the quality deliverable
· Documents quality assurance activities, such as internal audits
· Analyzes customer grievances and other non-compliance issues
· Develop quality assurance policies and procedures
· Work with primary packaging partner to ensure the best quality is delivered
· Identify improvement potentials on the production lines and participate in the implementation.
· Ensuring compliance with the hygiene regulations on the production lines and in the environment of the lines and the food safety system
· Continuous monitoring and evaluation of process information from the production lines
· Implementation of vulnerability and root cause analyses on the production lines
· Planning and controlling of internal project groups to implement and evaluate improvement measures on the production lines - Support of the operational CIP process
· Development and maintenance of quality documentation for technical processes
· Knowledge of relevant regulatory and private standards
· Organization, planning and performance of internal audits to evaluate the implemented management systems and the implementation of customer requirements including effectiveness analysis
· Support, training and moderation of departments in the definition and implementation of measures based on corrective and preventive actions to be initiated
· Application of quality management tools and methods in failure avoidance or cause analysis
· The list shows a selection of typical tasks of the QA position in the organization. If necessary, other tasks can be temporarily assigned.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR TO JOIN OUR FAMILY?
· Bachelor’s degree in the S.T.E.M. field preferred
· Responsible for the food safety management system and its continuous improvement
· Capable of leading GSFI audits
· Possess the ability to learn and process technical information to write reports
· Experience in leading root cause analysis and other lean problem-solving methodology
· Ability to follow an integrated approach and think across interfaces
· Superb computer competence, including experience with databases and Microsoft Office
· Knowledge of good hygiene and manufacturing practices
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritize work while multitasking
· Must work effectively in team environments
· Must follow company policies, procedures, practices, and standards of conduct
· Ability to handle sensitive and proprietary information in a confidential manner
· Ability to learn and implement food safety standards
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions
· Works in a manufacturing environment
· This position is exposed to occupational hazards, including but not limited to high noise levels, physical obstacles, exposure to chemicals, etc.
· Must wear appropriate safety glasses, hearing protection, clothing, and footwear in appropriate areas and follow safety practices
· Able to lift up to 40 pounds
RAUCH North America, Inc.
10501 North Reems Road | 85355 | Glendale