THE RAUCH FAMILY:
Grew up big but still small: founded in 1919 in Austria, we are a 4th generation family owned business. Our constant ambition for the highest quality made RAUCH what it is today – a worldwide leading beverage company.
YOUR ROLE IN THE FAMILY:
· Performs routine analysis and provide timely and accurate data to all departments
· Evaluates finished goods quality and audit processes throughout production to ensure all specs are met and plant is operating within desired parameters
· Proficient in Good Lab Practices, keeping a clean and safe laboratory and microbiology
· Learns and understands processes throughout the facility to better assist with troubleshooting, determining root cause, isolating and dispositioning holds
· Assists in managing non-conforming products to ensure they are not released without further analysis and Laboratory Manager approval
· Helps develop quality information records and display data clearly and effectively
· Operates and maintains lab and micro equipment/instrumentation
· Performance of chemical and microbiological analyses
· Skillful with equipment calibration and maintaining control charts to ensure equipment is performing properly
· Prioritizes work in a fast-paced environment to limit downtime and keep operations moving
· Manages laboratory and microbiology inventory
· Participates in HACCP Food Safety Program to ensure product integrity and food safety
· Follows instructions from supervisors and managers regarding policies and procedures
· Effectively responds to directions during emergencies by understanding emergency procedures, equipment and systems as necessary; Implements contingency plan to the level required
· Complies with environmental regulations when using, dispensing, or handling hazardous and non-hazardous materials and waste
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR TO JOIN OUR FAMILY?
· Minimum 2 years laboratory experience in food/carbonated beverage/alcohol preferred
· Strong analytical skills. Demonstrate attention to detail and accuracy
· Knowledge of good laboratory practices, including sample prep, handling and record keeping
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritize work while multitasking
· Demonstrate motivation and a good work ethic under minimal supervision
· Must work effectively in team environments
· Proficient with basic computer applications, including Excel, Microsoft Office, and Word
· Statistical process control skills and use of statistical analysis software preferred
· Must follow company policies, procedures, practices, and standards of conduct
· Ability to handle sensitive and proprietary information in a confidential manner
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions
· While performing the duties of this position, the employee is frequently required to: talk, hear, reach with hands and arms, grasp, pick, lift, stand, walk, and perform repetitive motions. The employee must frequently lift and /or move 50 pounds.
· This position is exposed to occupational hazards, including but not limited to high noise levels, physical obstacles, exposure to chemicals, etc.; Must wear appropriate safety glasses, hearing protection, clothing, and footwear in appropriate areas and follow safety practices
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
RAUCH North America, Inc.
10501 North Reems Road | 85355 | Glendale