THE RAUCH FAMILY:
Grew up big but still small: founded in 1919 in Austria, we are a 4th generation family owned business. Our constant ambition for the highest quality made RAUCH what it is today – a worldwide leading beverage company.
YOUR ROLE IN THE FAMILY:
· The purpose of this position is to operate and maintain the wastewater treatment facility in accordance with all environmental regulatory laws, rules, and regulations
· Maintains a safe and secure work environment, including correcting unsafe acts/conditions
· Inspects building structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations; recommends maintenance, mechanical, electrical and facility design modifications
· Assists in the planning and coordination of all installations (telecommunications, heat, electricity, etc.)
· Reviews utilities consumption and advises on energy efficiency and cost-effectiveness
· Coordinates system repairs and monitor system performance
· Maintains adequate parts inventory and order items as necessary
· Participates in equipment audits and record-taking policies
· Maintains and ensures adherence to sanitation practices
· Follows all standard operating procedures (SOP’s) for area of responsibility
· Effectively responds to directions during emergencies by understanding emergency procedures, equipment and systems as necessary; Implements contingency plan to the level required
· Complies with environmental regulations when using, dispensing, or handling hazardous and non-hazardous materials and waste
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR TO JOIN OUR FAMILY?
· 5 year of related experience preferred
· Wastewater/water: 1 year Preferred
· Wastewater Certification Preferred)
· Water Certification Preferred
· Ability to handle sensitive and proprietary information in a confidential manner
· Strong understanding of warehouse control systems
· Ability to read and understand complex electrical, mechanical and automation systems
· Working knowledge of electrical, mechanical and HVAC systems
· Able to work independently as well as working within a team
· Demonstrates attention to detail
· Takes initiative; proactive instead of reactive
· Adapts to everchanging priorities, situations and workflow
· This position will require you to work five days a week during the night and possibly overtime
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions
· Works in a manufacturing environment
· While performing the duties of this position, the employee is frequently required to: talk, hear, reach with hands and arms, grasp, pick, lift, stand, walk, and perform repetitive motions. The employee must frequently lift and /or move 50 pounds. The employee is required to have visual acuity to perform an activity such as operate production machines where the seeing job is at or within arm’s reach
· This position is exposed to occupational hazards, including but not limited to high noise levels, physical obstacles, exposure to chemicals, etc.
· Must wear appropriate safety glasses, hearing protection, clothing, and footwear in appropriate areas and follow safety practices
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
RAUCH North America, Inc.
10501 North Reems Road | 85355 | Glendale