THE RAUCH FAMILY:
Grew up big but still small: founded in 1919 in Austria, we are a 4th generation family owned business. Our constant ambition for the highest quality made RAUCH what it is today – a worldwide leading beverage company.
YOUR ROLE IN THE FAMILY:
· Maintains a safe and secure work environment, including correcting unsafe acts/conditions
· Supports implementation, maintenance and ongoing improvement of the food safety and handling system
· Ensures canning runs are completed in-full, on time, with no quality defects
· Maintains and ensures adherence to sanitation practices
· Follows all standard operating procedures (SOP’s) for area of responsibility
· Operates re-packing equipment, automated conveyor systems, wrapper and labeling machines
· Performs cleaning procedures on various processing equipment and other cleaning tasks during shift, at end of shift, and at shutdowns
· Follows instructions from supervisors regarding policies and procedures
· Effectively responds to directions during emergencies by understanding emergency procedures, equipment, and systems as necessary; Implements contingency plan to the level required
· Complies with environmental regulations when using, dispensing, or handling hazardous and non-hazardous materials and waste
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR TO JOIN OUR FAMILY?
· 1 year of related experience preferred
· Ability to apply standard production techniques, procedures, and criteria
· Ability to handle sensitive and proprietary information in a confidential manner
· Ability to functionally operate a computer
· Able to work independently as well as working within a team
· Demonstrates attention to detail
· Takes initiative; proactive instead of reactive
· Adapts to everchanging priorities, situations, and workflow
Physical Requirements/Working Conditions
· Works in a manufacturing environment
· While performing the duties of this position, the employee is frequently required to: talk, hear, reach with hands and arms, grasp, pick, lift, stand, walk, and perform repetitive motions. The employee must frequently lift and /or move 50 pounds. The employee is required to have visual acuity to perform an activity such as operate production machines where the seeing job is at or within arm’s reach
· This position is exposed to occupational hazards, including but not limited to high noise levels, physical obstacles, exposure to chemicals, etc.
· Must wear appropriate safety glasses, hearing protection, clothing, and footwear in appropriate areas and follow safety practices
· Able to lift up to 50 pounds
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
RAUCH North America, Inc.
10501 North Reems Road | 85355 | Glendale